Of course The Black Guy is not a ‘racist’, remember- only Whites can be ‘racist’, right? It’s OK for blacks to harbor resentment, then it isn’t racism, even though it makes no sense – how can ‘racism’ exist if race is supposed to be a social construct? Oh right, we just imagine that race is real, and in our delusional reality we’re upset, intolerant- hateful (Tony Soprano: Don’t bring home any melanzane!- pronounced mool-in-yaan) – except sometimes it DOES exist , like in job quotas, Sotomayor’s excluded firemen, school entrance quotas, endless papers asking if one is ‘white, non-hispanic’ , or when there is a ‘hate crime’ over something that doesn’t exist that we just made-up that isn’t real except when it is. Unlike those who play the game of simply turning the game around and calling the other side the same name one was called oneself- as per usual I reject their illogical framework of something that isn’t real – this pretend thing causes hate- this imaginary thing called race that when it is real gives people all kinds of chances they might not have had simply on merit alone.
Folks, it’s real. Of course The Black Guy has feelings and attitudes about White People. Umm Duh, don’t they ALL? Unlike Whites, who are constantly either apologizing, or denying any racial thoughts “I don’t see color!” or “I know this one (fill in race) and he’s great, he’s not like the rest of them at all!” You’re in denial and you know it. No matter how much you love to see the big O shuck and jive his way across the stage- don’t tell me you don’t notice he has That Walk. Don’t tell me he doesn’t just a little bit sound like OJ, you know like if you didn’t know who he was and just heard his voice? He’s black and he obviously hasn’t tried to become a White Black Guy. I know it is just now starting to sink in. It’s kind of like when you like a rock star, and collect tour programs and magazines, but then you see them up close one day and suddenly- they don’t seem like who they were when you were singing along with them in the Volvo. OMG. He’s black and has had racial thoughts about Whites. Like, no way! More like duh-hey Whitey. Ha, like you thought if YOU stopped being ‘racist!’ , well, then everyone else has to as well. Cause that’s FAIR and everyone knows, Whitey likes things to be fair.
(inspired by Eminem)
You better own it, know it, put down the cellphone and realize you know you can’t stand it
but you tolerate it , celebrate it, wrap it up in an organic bag and hand
your kids over in wars for izzy
you can’t connect the dots cause you’re dizzy
tryin to find money that pays your bills for more than five minutes
Looked for Change but there ain’t none in the sofa, game over, quit it
Are you still selling your soul to the highest bidder?
Your friends are all wiggers dawg hollah, still chasin the almighty dollah
too busy inhaling your organic mellow , while your sister’s dating a thug from the ghetto
Don’t tell me I’m cold and it’s ‘hate’ when I say you don’t have to live this way.
Our people are bolting-the apathy is revolting
your baggy-ass pants, still tryin to be cool while I’m crying
a double life rackin up debt till you cringe , and don’t even know you’re dying
While I’m coming unhinged you’re still buying it – and stop whining
while I hurt but still take it farther, make myself harder.
Can’t you see this situation is turning, this plantation is burning-
you’re the slave and don’t even need a master
you got MTV and all you want is a car with rims that goes faster..
.Whoops there goes sanity, whoops don’t be mad at me,
the world’s off-balance, someone f*cked with our axis
but this time is our chance, this time it ain’t practice…
Is Barack Obama a Racist?
Liberal race hysterics recently launched a vicious nationwide smear campaign to personally destroy Glenn Beck for suggesting that Barack Obama is a racist. So the question is, what is the evidence against Obama?
Let’s examine the facts:
1) Obama mentored for 20 years under a flaming anti-U.S. bigot who claims that white people invented crack and AIDS to kill blacks.If John McCain had mentored for 20 years under an ultra-nationalist white supremacist who made equally ludicrous claims, would it even be controversial to suggest that he were a racist?
2) In “Dreams of My Father,” Obama went on about “the white man’s rules,” turned everything into a matter of race, and admitted to despising white people. He clarified that “any difference between good and bad whites held negligible meaning,” and admitted that he had to learn to smile at white people as a deliberate ploy:
“It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned: People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves. They were more than satisfied, they were relieved — such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn’t seem angry all the time.”
If John McCain had been caught anywhere on record having said anything even vaguely resembling this level of seething hatred for blacks, would anyone hesitate to call him a racist?
3) Obama ran a despicably sleazy Spanish-language smear ad against John McCain in the 2008 election falsely associating him with his arch nemesis in the party–Rush Limbaugh–(actual guilt-by-association, anyone?) and astonishingly accusing him of turning his back on Latinos. John McCain…the guy who championed amnesty. If John McCain had fraudulently race-baited white people against Obama in the same way, would it imply that he were a racist?
4) Among the many extremists Obama has illegally surrounded himself with (yes, all these unaccountable czars who face zero checks and balances are blatantly unconstitutional), the most powerful man on Earth has advising him a radical black nationalist (and proud communist) who randomly makes absurd, paranoid claims of racial persecution and rants about white people deliberately poisoning immigrants. If John McCain put a paranoid white supremacist anywhere in his cabinet, would there be any indignant outrage over someone suggesting that he were a racist?
5) Obama attacked the intelligence of white police officers, admittedly without even looking at the evidence, due solely to the fact that they arrested a flailing black ignoramus who would not cooperate or have an adult conversation with them when they caught him breaking into a house…after being called about a possible break-in. If John McCain were to automatically presume anything so insulting about a black man based on zero evidence, his career would be over.
( there is also a poll at the link to article)