More fairy tales- or are they? you might have to go to the original link below ,as some of the copied links may not transfer directly-
- The Jews’ Stone (Austria)
- Link to the original text: Der Judenstein, Jacob und Wilhelm Grimm, Deutsche Sagen, Nr. 353
- Link to a well documented study of the blood libel cult associated with the above legend, Medieval Sourcebook: A Blood Libel Cult: Anderl von Rinn, d. 1462, by Paul Halsall, Fordham University
- The Girl Who Was Killed by Jews (Germany)
- Link to the original text: Das von den Juden getötete Mägdlein, Jacob und Wilhelm Grimm, Deutsche Sagen, Nr. 354
- Pfefferkorn the Jew at Halle (Germany)
- The Expulsion of the Jews from Prussia (Germany)
- The Bloody Children of the Jews (Germany)
- The Imprisoned Jew at Magdeburg (Germany)
- The Chapel of the Holy Body at Magdeburg (Germany)
- The Lost Jew (Germany)
- The Story of Judas (Italy)
- Malchus at the Column (Italy)
- Buttadeu (Sicily)
- The Eternal Jew on the Matterhorn (Switzerland)
- Link to the original text: Der ewige Jud auf dem Matterhorn, Jacob und Wilhelm Grimm, Deutsche Sagen, Nr. 344.
- Link to The Jew in the Thorns, tale number 110 from the Children’s and Household Tales of Jacob and Wilhelm Grimm.
- Link to the original German text: Der Jude im Dorn.
- Link to The Golem: A Jewish Legend. The Golem was a man-and-magic-made monster created to protect Jews against the false accusations of ritual murder.
One thought on “Anti-Semitic Legends: Brothers Grimm et al.”
Looks like the jews got here first